Sounds good to me.

I submit the following Parley:

{
Amend the section "šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø NO TATTLE-TALES" by changing the phrase "transferral of coins" to "transferal of assets".
}

On 7/7/2020 8:26 PM, N. S. via agora-business wrote:
Okay how about this

I intend to transfer omd's Treasure promise to myself from the Department
without objection. I pledge on pain of class 1 million crime that if this
intent succeeds, I will distribute X coins to each member of the
Plundership where X is the number of coins from that promise divided by the
number of members of the Plundership rounded down to the nearest integer,
then I will transfer any remaining coins to the Plundership.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:20 AM N. S. via agora-discussion <