I do the same

On 2/2/21 9:52 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
I consent and become party.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021, 11:51 PM Aris Merchant via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

I agree to and become a member of the following contract.

{
Agorans for a Democratic Society

Aris CAN, by announcement, nominate a specified player for membership
of this contract, or withdraw such nomination. Any person who has been
so nominated, and whose nomination has not been so withdrawn, can join
this contract by announcement. Any member can destroy this contract by
announcement if it is after the beginning of April, 2021.

The Purpose of this contract is to remove the powers G. has gained as
a result of eir dictatorship.

Members of this contract SHALL NOT knowingly use private information
they obtain as a result of any secret meetings related to the Purpose
to help G., including through unnecessary public disclosure. However,
they may disclose such information if Aris privately authorizes them
to.

Aris SHALL NOT knowingly aid or abet G. in working against the
Purpose. Other members SHOULD NOT do so.
}

I nominate Gaelan, Jason, Trigon, and ATMunn.

-Aris

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this