AAAAAND THE SOUL STONE GOES TO THE GENTLEMAN WITH THE PRESS THAT

I create the following promise:

{
Cashing Condition: The bearer has transferred 100 Coins to me in the same
message e cashes this, and not more than 10 days have passed since the
creation of this Promise.

Cuddlebeam transfers one Soul Stone to the bearer.
}

I transfer this promise to Falsifian.