On 4/12/21 12:03 AM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
I transfer my Victory Card to the Obstructive Pooling contract for the
sole purpose of depositing it, thereby gaining 25 Decipoints.

There is, of course, nothing preventing you from doing this, but according to the Obstructive Pooling contract, this fails as a deposition as it was to the contract and not the trustee, who is a person, Falsifian.

Any player CAN Deposit Victory Cards and/or Victory Points by
transferring them to the Trustee (defined below) for the sole purpose
of Depositing. When e does so, e gains the equivalent value in
Decipoints.

The contract doesn't seem to have any method of allowing a player to get eir assets back. I would recommend suggesting an amendment to that effect.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this