On 4/11/21 11:15 PM, nix via agora-business wrote:
On Sunday, April 11, 2021 4:33:37 PM CDT Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
Pursuant to the findings of CFJ 3901, I transcend logic.

-G.

As Herald I award G. the patent title Champion for transcending logic.

--
nix
Ministor, Herald, Webmastor

And I, as Prime Minister, cause G. to become Speaker pursuant to eir reception of the Champion title. Congratulations!

If you would like a speech with more WHEREASes I would be able to give one at your request.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this