On 5/12/2021 11:58 AM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
On 5/12/21 11:53 AM, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
On 5/12/2021 7:32 AM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
On 5/12/21 3:24 AM, Trigon via agora-business wrote:
The quantity of stones for auction here makes it a concern for smaller
parties who don't really care that much about the stones subgame anyway,
and so I discreetly bid three hundred fifty coins on the concentration
stone. Hopefully my text above has been dry enough to dissuade the top
bidders from caring too much about this message or noticing that it has
been sent to the public forum.

I bid 355 coins on the [concentration stone], and 335 coins on [soul
stone], [sabotage stone], and [protection stone].

I bid 409 coins on each of the 4 lots.  -G.

I bid 419 coins on each.

I bid 421 coins on each.

--
ATMunn