On Sun, 2021-06-06 at 16:14 -0700, Aris Merchant via agora-official
wrote:
> ID: 8565
> Enact a new power 1.0 Rule entitled "Popularity Contest",
> with the following text:
>
>   Immediately after the adoption of this rule, Aris wins the
>   game.
> [...]
I intend, with 2 Agoran Consent, to make this proposal democratic.

(Note to counter-scamsters: I have some doubt about whether this
actually works to prevent this rule being forced through using Extra
Votes, because rule 2422 refers to the concept of an "ordinary
referendum" which isn't currently rules-defined, but it will work if
"ordinary referendum" is interpreted as "referendum on an ordinary
proposal".)

> ID: 8568
> [...]
>   An entity is not considered a Supporter or Objector to an intent solely
>   due to a purported support or objection made before the intent was
>   announced. An entity is not considered a Supporter to an intent if e has
>   previously ceased to be a Supporter, and e is not considered an Objector
>   to an intent if e has previously ceased to be an Objector.
So anyone who's previously withdrawn an objection to any intent cannot
cannot object to any further intents, ever? I think you missed a rather
important "to it", and am worried that this will end up completely
breaking without-objection in a very scammable way. So I'm pointing
this out in the hope that people vote the proposal down (until it can
be fixed).

--
ais523