oh i derped, reposting

Posting the hash:

{
Scenario A: A player has taken over the economy since April 16 2021 and at
least four days ago.In this scenario, I grant the bearer a victory card. If
I do not have any victory cards, I instead create 3 blots in my possession
and grant the bearer a promise with the text {I grant the bearer a victory
card.}

Scenario B: Either it is at least April 16 2022 and no player has taken
over the economy since April 16 2021, or there is no longer a rules-defined
asset known as a "victory card".In this scenario, I change my vote on one
AI-1 proposal (specified by the bearer) to FOR. I pledge not to change my
vote on that proposal.
}

so!

For each of seventeenMachine, ATMunn, cuddlybanana and Gaelan, I cash their
Promise with the text:

"Cashing conditions: The bearer has published, in the same message, a
document with SHA-256 checksum
598bfa01ada0a41c70471c5873fcc988b7d3006d85fb8c99c2a776e8634e70c4; and
one of the two scenarios described in that document has come true.

I act as described in that document."