On 17/06/2021 04:41, Trigon via agora-discussion wrote:
On 17/06/2021 04:15, Rebecca Lee via agora-official wrote:
On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 2:08 PM Telna via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:
*sigh*
I Point my Finger at Trigon for not tracking the Unit of Flotation in
eir weekly report for the week beginning June 7th as directed by Rule
2635 "Floating Rate Fleet".
I Point my Finger at Trigon for not tracking the Unit of Flotation in
eir weekly report for the week beginning May 31st as directed by Rule
2635 "Floating Rate Fleet".

I hereby investigate both of these finger pointings.

Trigon did indeed violate rule 2635 (implemented in rule 2143) by failing
to track this information in documents that purported to be Treasuror's
reports. E did so in both weeks, which are within the statute of
limitations (the deadline for the week of May 31 expired 12 days ago on
June 6).

I impose the Cold Hand of Justice on Trigon for not tracking the Unit of
Flotation for the week of May 31st. Although there's no Class of crime here I find it exceedingly similar to the Class-2 crime of Tardiness. The crime is inadvertent and appears to be a simple lack of knowledge of exactly what
e had to track (Trigon has generally done a great job of officer accuracy
and timeliness). I impose a 1 blot fine on Trigon.

I impose the Cold Hand of Justice on Trigon for not tracking the Unit of
Flotation for the week of June 7th. I levy a 1 blot fine on Trigon, see
above.

Actually, the Unit of Flotation is tracked in the Treasuror's weekly report. Admittedly, it's not next to the Total Buoyancy, as one might expect, but it is in there, in the History section, at the beginning of each month:

*** Tue 1 June 2021 ...
[00:00]   RELEVELING: TB=35779, UF=14.0000

This might not be enough, however, since this is the History section's header:

RECENT HISTORY                                    (does not self-ratify)

The labels on the right side have always been intended to be informational; however, I admit that it's not one hundred percent clear what these do legally.

I accept that I should put these things in a better location, and I apologize for the elision of the information. I will include it in future reports. In my defense, the bit requiring that I track the UF is in a weird place.

I'm going to go ahead and CFJ this.

CFJ: Trigon fulfilled eir obligation to track the Unit of Flotation for the weeks of 31 May and 7 Jun.

Arguments: the portion of the text quoted above written by Trigon.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this