I grant myself a Victory Point.
I act on behalf of Cuddlybanana to grant myself a Victory Point.

I create the following Contract called "AYO WASSUP DWET" with the text:

How's it going man? How did you find nomic, and Agora?

Would you be interested in selling your Victory Card and/or Focus gains to
me? I'd prefer to keep these conversations private but I don't mind
conversing via a-b only. Cheers!