I create the following proposal and spend a pendant to pend it

Title: ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS
AI: 2
Text:
Amend rule 2642, 'Distributing Stones' by replacing its second paragraph
with 'The Stonemason SHALL if possible initiate such an auction monthly and
only once a month, in a timely fashion after a collection notice has been
issued. The Stonemason SHALL auction exactly 2 stones in a month if
possible'

Retitle rule 2644 'The Gauntlet' to 'Zen Gardening' [cosmetic change to
remove the annoying movie reference that I discussed once on discord]

Amend rule 2644 by replacing any instances of the word 'Gauntlet' with
'Rock Garden' [sorry for the bad way of putting this, but this rule might
get amended soon so I have to do it for safety]

Amend rule 2644 by replacing '5 or more' with '8 or more' [If there are 10
stones you should need more to win obviously'

Amend rule 2645 'The Stones' by adding the following text on the end.
"-  Recursion Stone (Monthly, 80%): The recursion stone can be wielded once
per
month as if it had the power of any other stone of your choice.

- Hot Potato Stone (Weekly, 100%): You must transfer this stone to a player
of your choice
who has never owned this stone since the last time agora has owned it. Then
the original wielder gains 8 boatloads of coins.
SPECIAL RULE: Other rules notwithstanding, this stone never escapes as long
as at least three players have owned it in the last Agoran month

Blank Stone (Monthly, 5%): This stone has no effect.

Alchemy Stone (weekly, 70%): Destroy four cards you own. If four cards were
destroyed this way, gain 7 products of your choice"

--
R. Lee