On 9/17/2021 15:40, Sarah S. via agora-business wrote:
On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 5:36 AM Kerim Aydin via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

I submit the following proposal, AI=1, "INSANITY CLAUSES", and pay a
pendant to pend it.

The clauses in the most recent document that has been published by
G. labelled as THE INSANITY CLAUSES takes effect.

Pledge (terminates on Oct 15th 2021):
   If anyone submits a clause to me and pays me 10 coins per
   80-character-or-less line it contains, I'll put it in
   THE INSANITY CLAUSES in the order received.

   I may close this offer early by announcement
   (to meet the 4-day publication minimum for rule changes, if
   there are any in the clauses).

I pay G 30 coins to include my 179 characters of text that I sent via
discord

I transfer 20 coins to G. for the purposes of adding the 120-character message I have submitted to em on Discord.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)