On 2/18/22 15:06, ATMunn via agora-official wrote:
>                       -~= Notary's weekly report =~-

>       ~~ I sincerely apologize for the tardiness on this report. ~~
>
> All times and dates in this report are given in Coordinated Universal
> Time (UTC).
>
> Date of last report: 10 Jan 2022
> Date of this report: 18 Feb 2022
>

> If any contract(s) have no name currently, I assign it/them the name(s)
> displayed in this report.

> ======================= SHORT LIST OF CONTRACTS ========================
> Contracts marked with an asterisk (*) are charities.
>
>           Title                                           Parties
> "The Dragon Corporation"                         Aspen, Jason, Falsifian
> "TPP"[1]                                Cuddlebeam, G., Falsifian, Aspen
> "LoAFER"[2]                                        Trigon, Jason, ATMunn
> "Cuddlebeam's Locker"                                         Cuddlebeam
> "SEAMSTRESS"[3]                                            Trigon, Jason
> "Dragon QuickExchange"                                         Falsifian
> "SNOCS"[4]                                           omd, ATMunn, Gaelan
> "Dragon Political Outreach"                             Falsifian, Jason
> "The Platonic Parrot"                            ATMunn, omd, Cuddlebeam
> "I bet that was written by G."                               omd, ATMunn
> * "Agoran Press"                        Falsifian, Murphy, Telna, ATMunn
> "The Splat Market"                             Gaelan, ATMunn, Falsifian
> "Humble Agoran Farming"           Cuddlebeam, Falsifian, Gaelan, ... [5]
> "The Orchard"       Cuddlebeam, Jason, Gaelan, Murphy, Lucidiot, ... [6]
> "FIAA"[7]                              Aspen, Trigon, ATMunn, Cuddlebeam
> "Boatloans"                                                       Gaelan
> "Obstructive Pooling"                           Falsifian, Jason, ais523
> "Nathan's Locker"                                                 Nathan
> "Cuddlebeam's Sandwich"                                       Cuddlebeam
> "Cuddle Cabal"                                  Cuddlebeam, cuddlybanana
> "Jumblebeam Deal"                                     Cuddlebeam, Jumble
> "Now We Nomic"                                                Cuddlebeam
> "The Pointkeepor"                                                     G.
> "Joevotes"                                                    Cuddlebeam
> "Private Honour"                                                      G.
> "The Prototype Lever"                               Shy Owl, secretsnail
> "Blacklisting"                                     nix, Shy Owl, Benbot²
> "The Pot"                                                      Falsifian
> "Dragon's Hoard"                                                   Telna

These should be uncontroversial:

I intend with two objections, to shred Joevotes.

I intend with two objections, to shred the contract Now We Nomic. [Now
We Nomic has been formally ended, and this contract has no legal bearing
on its state.]

I intend with two objections, to shred Jumblebeam deal.

I intend with two objections, to shred Cuddle Cabal.

I intend with two objections, to shred Cuddlebeam's Sandwich.

These may be slightly more controversial:

I intend with two objections, to shred Private Honour.

I intend with two objections, to shred The Pointkeepor.

I do not intend to resolve either of the two above intents if G. objects.

--
Jason Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason