Time to break things I guess.

I grant the library the following promise, entitled “A Promise to
Quine”:

{
        Cashing conditions: the bearer has granted the Library – in
        the same message e cashes this promise, but before so – a
        promise with the same text and title as this promise.

        I grant the library a promise with the same text as this promise.

        I take the bearer's promise from the library and cash it.
}

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 11:35 AM juan via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I grant the library the following promise, entitled “A Promise to
> Quine”:
>
> {
>         Cashing conditions: the bearer has granted the Library – in
>         the same message e cashes this promise, but before so – a
>         promise with the same text and title as this promise.
>
>         I grant the library a promise with the same text as this promise.
>
>         I take the bearer's promise from the library and cash it.
> }

I take the above promise (the one with juan as a creator) from the library
and cash it.

CFJ: The library owns a promise with the title " A Promise to Quine" and
with secretsnail as its creator.

--
secretsnail