On 5/1/22 15:29, secretsnail9 via agora-business wrote:
> I pay a set of 4 Win Cards to gain 10 Winsomes.
>
> I now have 21 winsomes.
>
> I take the following action 5 times:
> {
> If I have any blots, I expunge a blot from myself by paying a fee of 1
> blot-b-gone.
> }
>
> The above 5 actions likely don't do anything unless someone blotted me
> recently.
>
> I Take Over the Economy. (I have "at least 20 more Winsomes than *any other
> player*", that player being Telna.)
> --
> secretsnail

Since ruleset state depends on this:

I CFJ, barring Secretsnail9: "Secretsnail9, in the past 24 hours, won
the game."

Arguments:

{

The most natural reading of this rule is that "any other player"
includes all players. Contrast with "another player", "some other
player", or "someone else", which would give rise to Secretsnail9's reading.

Even if Secretsnail9's reading is plausible (which I very much contest),
it at most isn't the unambiguously clearest reading, allowing the R217
factors to be applied, which very clearly favor this not working.

}

Evidence:

{

Rule 2621/8 (Power=1.0)
VP Wins

      If a player has at least 20 more Winsomes than any other player, e
      CAN Take Over the Economy by announcement, provided no person has
      won the game by doing so in the past 30 days.

      When a player takes over the economy, e wins the game. Four days
      after such a win occurs, all Cards and all Products are destroyed.
      Then, the winds die down.

Purported win message
(https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2022-May/049066.html):

{

I pay a set of 4 Win Cards to gain 10 Winsomes.

I now have 21 winsomes.

I take the following action 5 times:
{
If I have any blots, I expunge a blot from myself by paying a fee of 1
blot-b-gone.
}

The above 5 actions likely don't do anything unless someone blotted me
recently.

I Take Over the Economy. (I have "at least 20 more Winsomes than *any other
player*", that player being Telna.)
--
secretsnail

}