I perform the following actions.  They may fail.

[If some succeed, it probably screws up the decipoints in the OP, because
the card belonging to Jason as a result of the Welcome Package (ais523's
scam) was never transferred to the OP for decipoints, I think?  That's the
bug in the contract that may have stopped me from winning.]

These actions are all because of Jason's role as Trustee in the OP.

Cards:
On behalf of Jason, I transfer 1 Win card from Jason to myself (destroying
the appropriate amount of decipoints).

On behalf of Jason, I transfer 1 Win card from Jason to myself (destroying
the appropriate amount of decipoints).

On behalf of Jason, I transfer 1 Win card from Jason to myself (destroying
the appropriate amount of decipoints).

On behalf of Jason, I transfer 1 Win card from Jason to myself (destroying
the appropriate amount of decipoints).

Winsomes:
On behalf of Jason, I transfer 1 Winsome from Jason to myself (destroying
[...]

  • BUS: bug use Kerim Aydin via agora-business