secretsnail9 via agora-business [2022-06-10 04:24]:
>  I create the following promise (Cooler Stamp Promise) and
> transfer it to the Library:
>
> {
> Cashing conditions: The bearer has granted or transferred to me a Stamp
> of a type that I didn't already own earlier in the same message as they
> cash in this promise, and e has not cashed any other promise in between,
> and I will still own that type immediately after this message, I have at
> least 1 boatload of coins, and I have at least two Stamps of type Madrid.
>
> I transfer one Stamp of type Madrid to the person specified by the
> bearer (or to the bearer if no specification is provided, then create a
> copy of this promise and transfer it to the Library.
>
> I transfer the bearer 1 boatload of coins.
> }
>
> (This promise can currently only be cashed 4 times)
> --
> secretsnail

I pay 3 BoC to create a stamp of my own type, and transfer it to
secretsnail IR ORDER TO take the Cooler Stamp Promise from the library
and cash it.

Also, I think the parenthetical at the end has no effect. “This promise”
arguably refers to the particular promise currently in the library, or
perhaps to all possible promises identical to that one. In any case, no
promise can be cashed more than once, as it is destroyed in the process.

--
juan