On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 3:03 -0700 PM ais523 via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 2022-06-10 at 13:55 -0700, Forest Sweeney via agora-business
> wrote:
> > I create, consent to, and join the following contract:
> > {
> [...]
> > }
> > Furthermore, I sponsor a duel, the reward being 1 4st stamp, and the
> > entry fee being 2 boatloads of coins.
>
> I join this contract, and become a competitor to this duel by
> transferring 2 boatloads of coins to the contract.
>
> Flag for Notary, Treasuror, Collector: messages in this thread contain
> actions that you may need to track.
>
> --
> ais523

TTttPF...

I apologize. As pointed out by Nix, I cannot transfer stamps to the
contract, and therefore, the duel is not created.

I sponsor a new duel. The entry fee is 2 boatloads of coins.
The reward is my promise with the text "4st transfers 1 4st stamp to the
bearer.", which I transfer to the contract.

Flag for Notary, Treasuror, Collector: messages in this thread contain
actions that you may need to track.
-- 4st