> Rule 2621/9 (Power=1.0)
> VP Wins
>
>       If a player has at least 20 more Winsomes than each other player,
>       e CAN Take Over the Economy by announcement, provided no person
>       has won the game by doing so in the past 30 days.

I agree to the following contract:  "Winsome More":
   1.  G. is the only party to this contract, and can amend or terminate
       it by announcement.
   2.  Winsomes are a currency tracked by G. in eir monthly report.
   3.  G.  CAN create, destroy, or transfer Winsomes by announcement.

I create 21 Winsomes in my possession.

Winsome Report:  I have 21, nobody else has any.

Comment:

There's a bit of ambiguity in these two paragraphs in Rule 1586:
      A rule, contract, or regulation that refers to an entity by name
      refers to the entity that had that name when the rule first came
      to include that reference, even if the entity's name has since
      changed.

      If the entity that defines another entity is amended such that it
      no longer defines the second entity, then the second entity and
      its attributes cease to exist.

Winsomes are no longer "defined" by the rules but they rules do "refer" to
Winsomes.  If Winsomes have ceased to exist as per the second paragraph,
they are no longer entities, and the "reference" bit may or may not apply
to *former* entities.  "Even if the entity's name has since changed" is
very different than "even if the entity no longer exists", and if rules
referred to no-longer-existing entities then we'd have to go back a long
way into the rules to find terms that were repealed and brought back...

-G.