Oh well, sure. That's reasonable. I support.

"SHOULD used whenever Agorans want to shake things up, rather than as a
personal judgement of the Prime Minister." doesn't seem great in my
opinion, because it seems to ask people to suck it up when the PM
misbehaves. What you bring up seems to qualify for a "personal judgement",
but I'm willing to break that SHOULD for it.

I create and submit the following Proposal at Adoption Index 1, no
co-authors, just me as the author and the title: "Please behave, Prime
Minister".

{

Repeal the last sentence of rule 2463

}