On 11/8/23 16:03, 4st nomic via agora-business wrote:
> Referee:
> I encourage (not petition) you to look at CFJ 4022 for judgement of the
> violation of no faking of these statements.
> I am personally of the opinion that this was unnecessary and an abuse of
> your office, as trivially, none of these statements are falsy as per that
> CFJ.

Abuse of what office?

And, that case held two primary things: (1) that "As Referee" merely
constituted a factual statement that you were Referee (for the purposes
of No Faking), and (2) there was not a preponderance of the evidence
that you knew or should have known that "collecting taxes" was not
EFFECTIVE.

Neither of those holdings is relevant here. You made a series of false
statements which are falsy (many of them are nonsense and thus obviously
false, so you knew or should have known they were false; the others you
likely at least believed to be false), and you made them explicitly
under penalty of No Faking. That is sufficient to violate the Rule.

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason