On 11/8/23 23:22, 4st nomic via agora-business wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 7:09 AM juan via agora-official <
> agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
>> ===============================================================================
>> Registrar: juan              Arrivals and Departures
>>  2023-11-01
>>
>> ===============================================================================
>>

> if it helps, I think the following groups constitute the same person (not
> player):
> ((
> "Warrigal"
> "Warrigal, the"
> "the Warrigal"
> "Ivan Hope CXXVII"
> "Zachary Watterson"
> "Machiavelli"
> "Arufonsu"
> "Bank of Agora"
> "SCHWA"
> )(
> "BobTHJ"
> "Primo Corporation"
> "Protection Racket"
> "Reformed Bank of Agora"
> )(
> "Charles"
> "Walker"
> "Caste8a"
> "Caste8b"
> "Caste8c"
> "Caste8d"
> "Caste8e"
> "Caste8f"
> "Sam (disputed)"
> )(
> "Tristan Bredeweg"
> "tmanthe2nd"
> "tris"
> )(
> "Murphy"
> "Number Two"
> "Human Point Three"
> "Human Point Four"
> "Human Point Five"
> "Human Point Six"
> "Human Point Seven"
> "Human Point Eight"
> "Human Point Nine"
> "Human Point Ten"
> "Human Point Eleven"
> "Human Point Twelve"
> "Human Point Thirteen"
> "Human Point Fourteen"
> "Left Hand"
> "Second System Effect"
> "AFO"
> )(
> "comex"
> "IBA"
> "P1"
> "P2"
> "P3-P100"
> "P1 - P100"
> "Big Brother"
> "omd"
> "\"I create a Slave Golem whose name is the full body of this
> message.\n(Preemptive arguments: It's not confusing, merely long.)\nOn Fri,
> Jun 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Pavitra <celestialcognit...@gmail.com> wrote:\n> On
> 06/08/2012 07:03 PM, John Smith wrote:\n>> For good measure, I transfer
> Scapegoat to Pavitra.\n>\n> I transfer Scapegoat to the number four hundred
> forty-one thousand three\n> hundred forty-four.\""
> [...]

I would be *very* cautious of trying to "fix" historical records without
specific evidence or explicit confirmation from someone then a player.

In particular I believe the Human Point Ns were recursive and legally
distinct? And that makes me doubt the veracity of the remainder of these
"corrections".

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason