Zefram wrote:
Taral wrote:
>It retains the properties it had when it was last defined, no?

Certainly not.  Game custom has never supported definitions outliving
their repeal.  The meaning of the formerly-defined term reverts to
whatever it would be if the definition had never existed.  In this case,
"Unanimity" has a meaning from ordinary English, which I believe now
prevails, but that meaning has no numerical aspect.

In this case, I would say that since it became undefined, we are required to use its ordinary English meaning, but if that English meaning doesn't make sense in context (no numerical meaning), a judge would be allowed to fall back on game custom and precedent, i.e. use its old definition.

-Goethe