Michael Slone wrote:
On 1/12/07, Michael Norrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do I need to care?

It depends on whether you want to submit ballots or just talk about
it.  See rule 683 (b):

     (b) The ballot clearly identifies the matter to be decided.

You have not clearly identified anything except your intent to vote
AGAINST things.

Depends on your definition of "clear". I'd say "all proposals currently up for vote" was pretty clear.

The rule does not require me to name the matters to be decided, rather it requires me to identify them. (Identity parades demonstrate that identification and naming are not synonymous.)

Michael.