Ed Murphy wrote:
>      No rule with Power less than 3 may cause an entity to have
>      Power greater than its own.

I've been pondering along those lines.  I have to proto something bigger
in this area.

>      If a rule allows a player to repeal it by announcement, then
>      it shall be interpreted as causing that player to have Power
>      equal to its own for the duration of the announcement.

Dodgy.  "I hereby repeal rule 2345 and simultaneously create a rule
with Power=1...".  This mechanism isn't required at all: it can always
be phrased so that it is a rule that does the repeal.  For example,
"the Speaker may by announcement cause this rule to repeal itself".

-zefram