Goethe wrote:

Fair enough.  But the point was, when Zefram and I were looking at if
we could block Murphy et al.'s proposal, we noticed that a CotC could
legally mint an unbounded number of VCs, by an as-long-as-you-want
list of linked, trivial CFJs.  Instant, overpowering voting, worse
than the Oligarch proposal itself.  In this case, we used it to:

They don't even need to be linked - the CotC merely needs to not do
anything about the excess ones.

2.  point out the issue (I have a draft bug fix, capping linked CFJ VCs
    the same way linked CFJ card draws were capped);

Should apply to excess CFJs instead, or in addition.