Zefram wrote:

Ed Murphy wrote:
     If a partnership contains exactly the same members as
     another registered partnership, then it is prohibited
     from registering.

You haven't constructed such a situation, so this limitation is
insufficient.  You need to determine the ultimate subject of obligations,
which is a set of natural players.

In combination with the explicit definition of "person" as excluding
multi-tier arrangements, it should be sufficient.

While I find it interesting to have other partnerships participate
in Primo, there are limits to the number of levels that I wish to
untangle.  I also want to avoid boring repeats of the HPn scam,
which "No Free Votes II" would also accomplish.