comex wrote:

On Thursday 17 May 2007 11:41 pm, Ed Murphy wrote:
While I'm at it, I state under penalty of perjury that the
membership of the HP2 agreement has not changed since its
registration, thus HP2's existence as a registered player
is not contingent on the outcome of CFJ 1668.

I state under penalty of perjury that the membership of the HP2 agreement *has* changed since its registration.

Well, it's a good thing for one of us that perjury is no longer
defined by the rules, isn't it?  :)

Someone could probably get a decent thesis out of analyzing the
potential legal and social consequences of willful lies (largely
dependent on whether other players have reasonable cause to suspect
them as being lies).