Ed Murphy wrote:
quazie wrote:

Zefram wrote:
proto-proposal: CFJ by announcement
AI: 2

{{{

Amend rule 991 by replacing "by submitting a Call for Judgement (CFJ)
to the Clerk of the Courts" with "by publishing a Call for Judgement
(CFJ)".

Amend rule 897 by deleting the paragraph that begins "The Clerk of the
Courts shall publish".

I think that its useful to publish, makes locating judged CFJs easier by having them in the official archives instead of just in the business. Just my 2 cents

That would carry a little more weight if the CotC were actually
performing that duty.  Anyway, surely the easiest way to locate
CFJs is the database?

That is true. Should we instead make the database upkeep an office? The assistant to the CotC?