Ed Murphy wrote:
>The recently ratified Assessor's Report lists two dependencies
>on CFJ 1688 in the history (left untouched by the second sentence of
>the above excerpt), but not in the totals (which may or may not be
>affected by the first sentence):

I have interpreted these notes in the history as qualifying the table
as well as the history.  I would have previously objected to the table
if those notes did not exist.  I think, therefore, that the totals are
still conditional on CFJ 1688 after the ratification.

>I recommend a proposal to clarify this paragraph of Rule 1551 (which
>Proposal 5101 does not attempt to alter),

P5101 makes the scope of ratification clearer.  What aspect of R1551 do
you think needs to be further clarified?

-zefram