On 15:48 Fri 01 Feb , Kerim Aydin wrote: > > HERALD'S REPORT for Feb 1, 2008 > > [I think there's still some long-service awards missing that Zefram made a > long time ago, but I can't find them]. > --------------------------- > OTHER DEFINED PATENT TITLES > --------------------------- > SCAMSTER > Troublemaker at Large, Waggie, > Goethe, Steve, Murphy, root, OscarMeyr Claim of error: IIRC, I am a Scamster.
- DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the Party as Always Zefram
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the Party as Alwa... Kerim Aydin
- DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the Party as Always Josiah Worcester
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the Party as ... Josiah Worcester
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the Party... Ian Kelly
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the P... Josiah Worcester
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the P... comex
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to ... Josiah Worcester
- Re: DIS: Re: OFF: [Herald] Late to the P... Kerim Aydin

