On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:12 PM, ihope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I initiate a criminal case against the above pledge for violating Rule
>  2029 by not Dancing a Powerful Dance.

Fails.  The defendant must be a person.

>  I initiate a criminal case against myself for violating Rule 2029 by
>  not Dancing a Powerful Dance.

UNIMPUGNED.  See CFJs 1881 and 1816.

>  I award myself one Marvy and initiate a criminal case against it for
>  violating Rule 2029 by not Dancing a Powerful Dance.

Fails.  The defendant must be a person.

I'm not sure what the point of all this was, but if you're trying to
create a new player by interaction of the contracts, that fails too.
The combined effect is either to create a new set of entities and
declare them to be players (fails because contracts aren't granted the
authority to create players); or to declare that the existing set of
players are a currency (fails per the first sentence of R2166).

-root

Reply via email to