Hate to be a pain in the neck, but I believe either Pavitra or root
should have 2 points for being the first one to submit a correct
answer.

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Iammars wrote:
>
>  > At the same time you'll take care of Enigma, right?
>
>  Erk.  In the interest of putting the spirit of the contest above the
>  letter, I'll distribute puzzle #3 in a few hours, rather than now.
>
>  For puzzle #2, I award points as follows:
>   1 to Iammars
>   1 to Pavitra
>   1 to root
>   2 to Iammars
>
>  Here is the explanation given by Iammars:
>
>  The answer to this puzzle is:
>  {
>  42
>  }
>
>  The first letter of every sentence spells "THE ULTIMATE ANSWER," which
>  obviously refers to 42.
>
>



-- 
-----Iammars
www.jmcteague.com

Reply via email to