On Tue, 13 May 2008, comex wrote:
> (In fact, I somehow managed to not see root's message despite it being
> located (in GMail) directly above my reply.

By the way, I didn't think you'd seen root's message.  I'd rather R101
actually stopped the CFJ from being called or allowed the judge to dismiss
it on the grounds that "it's been tried before", instead of calling it
a criminal matter on your part.  But those mechanisms don't exist that
I can see, and in fact stopping your CFJ would conflict with your R101
right of dispute resolution, so the criminal route is all that's left.

-Goethe