On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Ian Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Quazie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I support this Bah, as it reflects my thoughts exactly.
>>>
>> I also support this Bah...primarily since I've had to watch this movie
>> a countless number of times with my 4 and 5 year old daughters.
>
> Having received the necessary support, I bah.
>
> -root

Proto Proposal - Bah bah Black sheep

Create the following rule entitled 'Bah'

A player may, with agoran consent, bah at any action that increases
another placers VVLOD or involves a transfer of an asset from one
player to another that has occurred within a week prior to the bahing.
 Upon a successful bah the action is reversed and re-performed with
the initiator of the bah being the new recipient of the transfer/VVLOD
increase.