On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Zefram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hereby initiate a criminal case with Quazie as defendant,
> alleging that e violated rule 2149 by publicly claiming in message
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> that
> Echidna and Typhon are coauthors (or a coauthor) of the proposal that
> e submitted in that message.

Arguments for the defense:

Rule 106/12 (Power=3)
Adopting Proposals
      A person is a co-author of a proposal if and only if e is
      distinct from its author, and unambiguously identified by its
      author as being its co-author at the time of submission.

There is no regulation of how non-persons become co-authors of proposals.