On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, comex wrote:
>> Poll: How would you prefer your large messages: in multiple parts, or as a
>> URL?
>
> Weren't URL's judged against in your object/I support picture?

If I just post a URL, especially a URL of a Flash video, it is not
equivalent to taking the actions which may be viewed at the URL.  But
I suspect that I can take actions through a URL not under my control
(i.e. it will say the same thing each time it is accessed) which
serves plain text (HTML by default, but you can add /raw/) as long as
I explicitly say so.