On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Ben Caplan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2008 10:44:05 Quazie wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Quazie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 7:27 PM, comex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >> I make the following contract with the AFO: {{
>> >> 1. This public contract (which becomes a public contract when it
>> >> forms) is called Mr. Monopoly 1. Parties to this contract are called
>> >> Monies.
>> >> 2. Mr. Monopoly 1 is a partnership. Monies CAN and SHALL act on
>> >> behalf of it to satisfy its legal obligations, which Mr. Monopoly 1
>> >> devolves onto them.
>> >> 3. Any Money may amend, terminate, or act on behalf of Mr. Monopoly 1
>> >> by announcement.
>> >> }}
>>
>> None of this happened, as all the parties are the same as the AFO in
>> first-party members.
>>
>
> I retract my criminal CFJ against comex.
>
P.S. Don't always listen to my aligations, I now believe all of that happened.