On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Roger Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >> >> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, comex wrote: >>> Nah, just to point out that I could have retracted my vote and voted >>> the other option while still filling the ticket. While in fact acting >>> in good faith, because the result of the election is not too important >>> to me. >> >> I actually wondered before bidding if the contract was so written that >> vote tickets were for "final" votes, but then I figured that everyone >> was treating them as they were so it was either there, or what was >> "envisioned by the contract" so equity could help me out if there was >> "trouble". :) >> > > To quote the Vote Market agreement: > > 11. For the purposes of Buy and Sell Tickets, if the specified action is > to vote in a certain manner on an Agoran Decision, a party only fills > eir obligation to take the specified action if at the end of that > decision's voting period e has cast a number of valid votes equal to > eir voting limit on that decision and all those votes are in the > manner described in the Buy or Sell Ticket.
Oh, come on. I forgot about this, but special-casing votes is no fun.

