On Jul 1, 2008, at 10:21 PM, Quazie wrote:

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Benjamin Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jun 30, 2008, at 3:09 PM, Sgeo wrote:

I proposal a proposal called "Overturn 1103", AI=3 II=2
{
Change the first paragraph of Rule 1482 from
{{
     In a conflict between Rules with different Power, the Rule with
     the higher Power takes precedence over the Rule with the lower
     Power.
}}
{{
     In a conflict between Rules with different Power, the Rule with
     the higher Power takes precedence over the Rule with the lower
     Power, unless the Rule with the higher Power says otherwise.
}}
}

I raise you with the following proto-insanities:

PROTO-PROPOSAL POWER SHIFT (AI = 3):
CHANGE THE POWER OF ALL RULES CURRENTLY OF POWER 1 TO 2, ALL RULES CURRENTLY OF POWER 2 TO 3, AND ALL RULES CURRENTLY OF 3 TO 1. THESE MUTATIONS HAPPEN
SIMULTANEOUSLY TO PREVENT AN INFINITE LOOP.

PROTO-PROPOSAL POWER FLUX (AI = 3):
CHANGE THE POWER OF EACH RULE TO N, WHERE N = (R MOD 3) + 1, WHERE R IS THE
RULE'S NUMBER.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr

Quick fix: change them to 1.1, 2.1, 3.1 and then 1,2,3

Or since half-points are in use, 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr