ais523 wrote:

> I attempt to file a criminal CFJ against ais523 for violating rule 2149
> for lying by incorrectly saying in this message that they failed to
> initiate a CFJ when they didn't, but fail.

I'm interpreting this as failing due to ambiguity (Rules 1504 and 2208).

Proto-Proposal:  Long-term ambiguity considered harmful

Create a rule titled "Long-term ambiguity considered harmful" with this
text:

      A person acting to create an ambiguity in the gamestate SHOULD
      act to minimize the scope of the ambiguity.

[Example:  your message could have been followed by this text:

 "I retract any judicial cases previously initiated in this
  message.  I initiate an inquiry case on the statement 'A
  criminal case was initiated in the same message in which
  this case was initiated.'"]