On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:32 PM, ihope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I agree to the following: {This is a pledge. Ivan Hope is always in
> violation of this pledge. Ivan Hope can leave this pledge by
> announcement.}
>
> Now, assuming that "Ivan Hope is always in violation of this pledge"
> works, I'm obviously in violation of Rule 1742, but I haven't actually
> taken any action that it prohibits, nor failed to take any action that
> it requires, meaning our current criminal justice system is
> inadequate.
>
> I'll let you all do the CFJing.

I think inaction being a possible "action" for the purposes of a criminal
CFJ is sufficient. (One possible action thus: failing to leave the pledge.)
Failing that and preferably since this is a contract not previously subject
to an equity case, we could just initiate an equity case to resolve the
matter.

-woggle