On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Quazie wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Proto-Proposal: the Return of cards.
>
> Much excitement for this.  The thing is, as proposals aren't regulated
> like they were the last time cards were in play i'm not quite sure
> what the Minor cards would end up doing.

The REAL question is how much of the current, active economy do we want
to replace with cards???  And if we do, how much of a buy-out do we do,
etc.

My baseline ideas were:
   -Replace VPOP with cards (remember Shares?).
   -Other proposal maniupulations:
       -Back to distribution costs (c.f. tusho's latest stunt).
       -One off vetos, rubberstamps, etc.

Anyone care to add to this brainstorming?

-Goethe