On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 15:46 -0600, Roger Hicks wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 15:15, Elliott Hird
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://agora.eso-std.org/pba-report is an unofficial report which contains a
> > note of the
> > coins that ais523 deposited into the RBoA.
> >
> > I now request an RBoA report which I can base calculations for the following
> > actions
> > for.
> >
> > Then we can ratify both bank's reports and this will all be over.
> >
> > Thank GOD.
> >
> Thanks, I'll get to work on this.
>
> To make sure I have this right, ais523 states in the message
> "Converging the gamestates':
>
> > I deposit all my Coins in the RBoA, for an appropriate number of Chits.
>
> The proto-PBA report states:

> > deposit succeeding. (it didn't - ed, 2008-10-21) ais523 transfers all eir
> > coins
> > to the RBoA (^551 - ed, 2008-10-21).
>
> So, 551 coins are deposited into the RBOA?

Basically, I got 551 coins in total, and deposited them all into the
RBoA at one point or another. ehird was bugging me on IRC to work out
exactly how many coins were deposited when, but the total is all that's
needed to work out the gamestate. (The only thing that the exact timings
affect are the recent events section of the PBA report.)
--
ais523