In the matter of CFJ 2378, I judge the question to be undetermined.
According to cfj 1744:

[CFJ 1744 (called 18 September 2007): It is not the job of the judge
to hunt down or request the information that would be required to
render a substantive judgement.]

The callers arguments provided insufficient reference to an earlier
CFJ which the caller believes to be relevant to the case.

I also find it to be impossible to judge the qualities of a
non-existent entity, specifically rule 2238, which does not appear in
the FLR at the time of my research into the matter.  And I saw no
evidence it was in existence a the time this inquiry was called.

Chester Mealer
cdm...@gmail.com