On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 18:16, comex <com...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The PBA, RBoA, and both Vote Markets are dead, which has made the
> economy a lot less interesting.  This is a draft for a replacement,
> which allows regular banking, trade offers, and vote selling.  Rates
> are manually set by the President (me) without two objections, and
> would be updated on a regular basis.  To prevent scams, you are only
> allowed to deposit about 10 assets per week before you start getting
> less and less cash; withdrawals are not affected.  Comments and
> suggestions are welcome, and I will most likely create the contract
> proper in a few days.

I think the hyper-inflation of the PBA proved auto-rates are not the
end-all be-all that ehird claimed they were. I like what you have here
though I suggest you charge more for withdraws than deposits,
otherwise the bank will never accumulate any equity (and may likely
lose equity leading to inflation of zm as players work around rate
changes to obtain favorable withdraws).

BobTHJ