On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Quazie <quazieno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I submit a proto-proposal entitled "Agora-recognition" AI = 2 with the
> following body:
> <proposal>
> Create a rule with Power=2 with the following text:
> "For a person to be an Agora-Recognized person one of the following
> must be true:
> a) The person is part of a Player's Basis
> b) The person was once an Agora-Recognized Person
> c) The person's basis consists of at least one Agora-Recognized person"
>
> Replace the following in R 2166:
>      An asset generally CAN be transferred by its owner to another
>      entity by announcement, subject to modification by its backing
>      document.
> with
>      An asset generally CAN be transferred by its owner to an Agora-
>      Recognized person by announcement, subject to modification by
>      its document.
>
> [Now assets can't be transfered to Hillary Clinton]
> </proposal>

Also

Replace
      The recordkeepor of a class of assets is the entity (if any)
      defined as such by, and bound by, its backing document.  That
      entity's report includes a list of all instances of that class
      and their owners.  This portion of that entity's report is
      self-ratifying.
with
      The recordkeepor of a class of assets is the Agora-Recognized
      Person (if any) defined as such by, and bound by, its backing
      document.  That recordkeepor's report includes a list of all
      instances of that class and their owners.  This portion of that
      recordkeepor's report is self-ratifying.