Quazie wrote:

> I submit a proposal AI=2 entitled "Why are these two office rules?"

> I submit a proposal AI=2 entitled "Can't we all win in one place" with

> I submit an AI = 2 proposal entitled "One less game rule" with the

Because the rules you would eliminate don't need to be protected at
Power=2.  In particular, the specific ways of achieving Winning
Conditions were recently depowered (to make caste more important),
while Rules 2186 (stating that Losing Conditions override Winning
Conditions) and 2229 (defining the only Losing Condition that currently
exists) remain at Power=2.