Quazie wrote:

> I CFJ on the following statement "In a message sent on may 14th, in
> which Quazie acted on behalf of Human Point Two, CFJs were initiated"
>
> Evidence: CFJ 2050

Gratuitous evidence:  The message in question:  {
I perform the following actions on behalf of hp2:

<hp2>
I submit the following linked CFJs on behalf of Hp2:
"Human Point Two is the caller of this CFJ"
"OscarMeyr is a caller of this CFJ"
"Quazie is a caller of this CFJ"
</hp2>
}

Gratuitous arguments:  {
It is unclear whether Quazie's "I perform the following actions"
refers to (a) causing Human Point Two to CFJ on its own behalf,
(b) CFJing on behalf of Human Point Two, or (c) both; thus, the
whole thing should be thrown out for ambiguity.
}

Also, it appears that I never did fix up the CotC DB for CFJs
2050 (called by ais523 not Arnold by its own precedent) or 2019
(valid by the precedent of CFJ 2050).  Before I do so, does anyone
remember whether these were overturned by proposal?