On Sun, 24 May 2009, Alex Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 21:09 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 May 2009, Sean Hunt wrote:
>>> I will be continuing to use Goethe.
>>>
>>> Further to this, I will be reverting to using Warrigal and ehird as
>>> well. Feel free to CFJ me on it.
>>
>> No, but for your lack of respect, if you do so:
>>
>> 1. I will never vote for you in an election;
>> 2. As an officer, I will use the nickname for you of "disrespectful
>>    idiot".  It will be unique so it will clearly identify you in my
>>    reports.
>>
>> Up to you!  :P  -G.
>
> My Notary reports generally use the nicknames for people that they had
> when they joined the contracts in question, because a global
> search-and-replace is not very easy on Wikidot. I hope you don't mind
> that too much... (You're free to update the Notary wiki yourself, if you
> want to exact a nickname change there.)

I appreciate it - certainly don't need to revise history on my account
(I was actually a little surprised back when Michael set a precedent and
did it for Taral/eris in the FLR), just thinking of going forward.

For others:  I shouldn't have to say this and I can't speak for
JCMF Edward, but I mean my nick change as "seriously" as Taral meant
eirs a while back... never felt that Goethe suited me much anyway, it
was a nomic in-joke c.a. 1992 I've never been an especially die-hard
fan of Johann Wolfgang.

And I will remember what G. stands for so you don't have to.

-G.